Thursday, February 18, 2016

To The Friends I've Lost Along The Way...

You guys know who you are. You used to be someone of my best friends. We shared a lot of laughs, spoke in undertones at times, (I) shed some tears in front of you guys, and talked about anything and everything.

But now there's nothing. No conversations beyond occasional friendly small talk because we have to exchange some sort of information. Did I ever dream it would turn out like this? No. Did I want it like this? Heck no! 

Sometimes I think about and miss you guys. On one hand, I want to let go of these friendships, but I can't seem to. It hurts. On the other, I want to solve the problems. I've tried, but it doesn't really work either.

So this is me saying that I'm sorry. I apologize if I did anything to end our friendships. I know it's probably not either of our faults, but that life just sometimes takes people in different directions. I understand that, but I will admit that sometimes I do miss the old days.

Therefore, this is me either saying goodbye or proposing a start-over.

If this is goodbye, I want you to know that I loved each of you. I want nothing but the best for y'all in life. Thank you for the good memories and amazing moments we shared. It was a wild ride. 

If this isn't goodbye, just know that I'm always a text or a phone call away. I'm always here. 

Love,
Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment